Would you like to have a mortgage broker on your team who:
- Works weekends and answers the phone late at night?
- Refuses to take ‘no’ for an answer when dealing with banks?
- Will stick by you for 5 years if that’s what it takes to help you find the right home?
Click play (6min audio) to hear stories from the coal face from one of Wellington’s best, Jenny Cheevers:
I recently asked Jenny, what is it that makes an effective mortgage broker different? In the podcast above she talks about going above and beyond for clients and gives you a sneak peek into what it’s like for other buyers going through the process of buying a home.
When you need a mortgage you have 2 choices:
- Go straight to the bank and hope for the best, or…
- Use a mortgage broker who works with multiple banks to get the best possible deal. Better still, their service is free and they can often get a ‘yes’ even when a bank has initially said ‘no’.
They know who to talk to, what different banks are offering and how to present your case to maximise your chances of having your finance approved.
Many buyers don’t realise this service exists and not all mortgage brokers are created equal, so it’s important you choose a good one.
For a long time now I have been a fan of Jenny Cheevers. You can read/listen to our other interviews here:
To get in touch with Jenny:
Call 027 244 6686
Check her out on facebook
“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, what are you doing for others?
-Martin Luther King, Jr