I finally convinced my amazing property manager, Lynette Sletcher, to sit down and do a podcast with me!
She has a wealth of knowledge and experience combined with a down to earth approach that her clients love.
This podcast is full of common-sense advice you can use to make sure you have a great experience as a property investor while providing the best possible service to your tenants.
If you enjoyed the episode, please take a moment to review the podcast on whichever platform you use. Your support makes a massive difference and helps us get this info out to more people.
Show notes and useful links:
Tips for being a cool landlord:
- Tenant selection is everything
- Make sure you comply with the RTA changes
- Don’t micromanage your property manager or your tenants
- Always provide tenants with correct notice periods
- Proactively budget for upcoming maintenance work
- Always keep improving your property
- Be understanding of your tenant’s situation
- Act quickly on maintenance issues
Following these tips help ensure you build a good relationship with your tenants.