Update: Since publishing this podcast, Lynette Sletcher and I have launched our own independent property management company. It’s called Simply Rentals and we service the greater Wellington region.
If you are looking for a property manager, check out our website for more info:
This podcast is full of common-sense advice you can use to make sure you have a great experience as a property investor while providing the best possible service to your tenants.
If you enjoyed the episode, please take a moment to review the podcast on whichever platform you use. Your support makes a massive difference and helps us get this info out to more people.
Show notes and useful links:
Tips for being a cool landlord:
- Tenant selection is everything
- Make sure you comply with the RTA changes
- Don’t micromanage your property manager or your tenants
- Always provide tenants with correct notice periods
- Proactively budget for upcoming maintenance work
- Always keep improving your property
- Be understanding of your tenant’s situation
- Act quickly on maintenance issues
Following these tips help ensure you build a good relationship with your tenants.